Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The EX and that's the way it should be

I lost. I lost my claim to fame. I no longer have the best biscuits in the valley, or cinnamon buns for that matter. Some old lady and her granddaughter are out to ruin my reputation and some other woman named Robyn. In all fairness, that bitch Robyn cheated and put icing on her cinnamon buns and that wasn't in the rules otherwise I would have iced my buns. Did I mention I know one of the judges and she probably isn't my biggest fan? That probably worked against me too although Nahleen doesn't think she's that mean. She's old and has a wonky eye, of course she's mean. God, I am so depressed. These were my bragging rights. It has been cruelly taken away and now I'm questioning my abilities. After a clean sweep two years ago, with more red ribbons, cash and food prizes than you can shake a stick at, I have been reduced to two third, yes 3rd, place ribbons. I'll never bake again.
Except tonight because there are a few categories left that I entered and I'll see how they go....




My lousy cinnamon buns....yah I'm fishing



3 comments:

  1. Git ovah yerself!! Your biscuits ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do have the best cinnamon buns. Can't be held accountable for valley folks' bad taste.

    ReplyDelete